Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. - Meyer

Two new add-ons!

My friend Laurie has been asking me to post this and I have been remiss! Elwoodstock is this weekend! If you are into some great live music and preserving the environment, this is a must attend event. Please, no alcohol or pets!

Another friend, Kevin Manning, is an astrophysicist and former NASA consultatnt who will be lecturing this Saturday at 7:30PM at Watch Hill, Fire Island about Astronomy for Everyone. I will tell you, he is amazing! He explains things so everyone can understand them, and you HAVE to see the telescope he uses...the best part is, he built it himself! Kevin, you NEED to get yourself a website so I can get more of your lectures, photos, and info on here! If anyone would like more info, email me, and I will relay your questions to him! For Fire Island Ferry info, click here!

No comments: